Trigger Seq for iPad has been updated with Ableton Link support and more.
Trigger Seq is designed to reflect the workflow and interface of old hardware sequencers.
- 4 rows with individual clock divider, velocity, gate, note, mute.
- Support for Ableton Link. Ableton Link is a new technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and Link-enabled iOS apps over a wireless network.
- Internal synth to preview patterns.
- Allows to sequence any device/app that understands MIDI (Wifi-Midi, USB,…)/Ableton Link
- Internal (60-200 BPM)/external clock.
- Adjustable row priority.
Trigger Seq is available in the App Store.