- Processor-intense dTape algorithms deliver nuanced emulations of tape echo systems
- Four-head tape echo emulation with delay time adjustable independent of tape speed
- Individual tape adjustment and tone shaping knobs for: Speed, Dry Signal Level, Playback Level, Feedback, Record Level, Low Cut, Tape Age, Crinkle, Wow & Flutter, Spring Reverb Level
- Sound on Sound mode with instant tape splice and bulk erase. A built-in tape-style looper with a three-head tape echo front end!
- Individual level controls for each of the four playback heads
- Individual feedback taps for switching each of the four playback heads in or out of the feedback circuit
The Strymon Generalissimo is coming in Spring 2016, priced at US $599.