The A-01 is one of the more surprising introductions at this year’s NAMM Show, because it offers a unique sound and a quirky collection of capabilities:
- The A-01 is the same size as Roland’s Boutique synths, and can dock in the Boutique K-25m keyboard.
- It’s a MIDI controller that works over full-size MIDI & USB.
- It’s also a wireless Bluetooth LE controller.
- It’s a unique 8-bit virtual analog synthesizer.
- It’s also a step sequencer.
- It’s got CV/Gate connectors, so it can control analog & modular gear.
For more info on the A-01, see the Roland site.