Developer Nikolozi Meladze has introduced NS1 – described as ‘a simple and intuitive virtual analog subtractive synthesizer’ for iPad.
NS1 works as an Audio Unit extension inside a host application such as GarageBand or MultitrackStudio.
- Oscillator combinations consisting of triangle, square and sawtooth waveforms
- Separate noise oscillator
- Envelope modulates pitch, filter cutoff and square oscillator pulse width
- LFO modulates pitch, filter cutoff and square oscillator pulse width
- XY pads for expressive control
- Filter modes: LP, HP, BP
- Stereo delay effect
- Voice modes: monophonic, polyphonic, legato, glide
- Preset management inside the app
NS1 is available now for US $9.99.