Analog Synth X is a new iPad synthesizer, developed by Matt Fecher, entirely with the new AudioKit 3.0 framework.
Analog Synth X is a 5-voice virtual analog polysynth, featuring dual morphable VCO oscillators.
It’s a free and open source synth. You can get the source code from the AudioKit website at audiokit.io.
- 5-Voice Virtual Analog Polysynth
- Dual Morphable VCO Oscillators
- Dedicated Sub Oscillator
- FM Oscillator w/ Mod
- Beautiful Sean Costello Reverb
- Free-running LFO w/ 4 waveforms
- Multi-tap (Ping-Pong) delay
- 4-Pole Vintage Modeled Filter
- ADSR Envelope
- MIDI in for notes
- Detune Oscillators by Semitone & Hz
- Hold & Mono modes for keyboard
- Noise generator
- 8-Bit Crusher
Analog Synth X is a free download from the App Store.