At the 2016 NAMM Show, M-Audio announced the Accent Digital Piano and the Accent Module for MIDI controllers.
The Accent Digital Piano, above, is designed for piano students, stage and studio use, schools, theaters, and houses of worship.
- Hammer-action weighted 88-key keybed.
- XLR outputs for top quality audio and lowest possible noise.
- 20 built-in voices, can split or layer two voices simultaneously.
- AIR Music Technology Steinway piano samples included.
- 60 preset songs or record your own with the User Record mode.
- Duet mode with 50 accompaniment patterns.
- Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two areas with the same pitch and voice.
- Built-in DSP with adjustable EQ, Reverb, and Chorus FX.
- Transpose control, built-in metronome.
- USB-MIDI and MIDI DIN output.
- Aux ¼” output; (2) ¼” headphone outputs.
- Stereo 1/4” Aux input for playing along with external equipment.
- Sustain pedal included.
- Optional Accent keyboard stand available.
The M-Audio Accent Module is designed to let you use any MIDI controller as a stage piano.
This unit connects to any USB or 5-pin MIDI controller. With 20 built-in voices, it has the ability to split or layer up to three voices simultaneously, plus it includes the AIR Steinway Piano and AIR Structure VSTs.
- USB MIDI hosting—when connected via USB, it powers and communicates with controller.
- Connect any USB MIDI or 5-Pin MIDI controller to create music without the need for a laptop.
- 20 built-in voices, with the ability to split or layer two voices simultaneously.
- Includes AIR Steinway Piano and AIR Structure samples.
- ¼” Headphone output for silent practicing.
- (2) ¼” TRS line-level outputs for connecting to any professional PA system or recording setup.
Pricing & Availability
The Accent Digital Piano and Accent Module will be available in Q1 2016, priced at US $549 and $249.