AudioThing has introduced Latin Percussion, a sample-based plugin emulation of the Sound Master Latin Percussion, a rare analog drum machine from the 80’s.
The instrument features 6 classic latin sounds: Bass, Low Conga, High Conga, Bongo, Claves, and Maracas, which can be pitched, panned or mixed independently. You can additionally shape the sound with the Overdrive and Reverb.
Here’s a video demo:
The sequencer lets you easily build patterns that can be dragged and dropped to your DAW/host.
Here are the official audio demos:
- 6 classic latin sounds
- 20 Factory Presets / 9 Factory Patterns
- Overdrive and Reverb Effects
- Sequencer with MIDI Drag to DAW
- Preset system with randomizer
- Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64bit)
- Platforms: OSX, Windows
Latin Percussion is available now for Mac OS X & Windows (VST/AU/AAX) for US $30 (Normally $39).