Designer Neil Burnby of Artificial Noise has introduced a new ‘experimental synthesizer’, the LAB:1.
The LAB:1 is a 6-oscillator synthesizer, “designed to sound thick and raw, with little regard for stability and ‘clean’ waveforms,” notes Bumby. “Expect to explore strange audio territories with the LAB:1.”
Here’s the official video demo:
- 100% Analog 6 Oscillator Experimental Synthesizer
- 3 Audio Oscillators with Triangle, Sawtooth and Square waveforms
- 3 Low Frequency Oscillators with Triangle and Square waveforms
- Switches to X-Mod Oscillator One with Oscillator Two, and X-Mod Oscillator Two with Oscillator Three
- Switches to Modulate LFO One with LFO Two, and Modulate LFO Two with LFO Three
- Audio Oscillators can be free running or can be triggered via Buttons on the front of the unit.
- Level/Depth and Frequency Pots for each Oscillator
- Solid Oak End caps and metal case.
LAB:1 Audio Demos:
The Artificial Noise LAB:1 is available now for US $300. Note that the synths are made to order and he expects the first units to ship in a few months. See the Artificial Noise site for details.