Developer David O’Neill has introduced LooperSonic – a multi-track audio looper and recorder for iPhone & iPad.
You can use it like a loop pedal to make loops, and then arrange those loops into complete songs with cut, copy, trim, paste, reverse, and undo/redo.
When you change the tempo, the pitch changes along with it, like a record player. You can use this to make a guitar sound like a bass, or to sing out of your range.
Here’s the official video intro:
- Undo/Redo up to 100 times
- AudioBus support
- Inter-App Audio support
- Audio Copy/Paste from other apps
- Change pitch and tempo like a record player
- 8 tracks
- Track volume, and mute/solo
- Multi-select editing
- Join multiple clips (bounce)
- Supports 4/4, 3/4, and 6/8 time signatures
- Snappy interface
- Sharing is easy
LooperSonic is available now for US $4.99 in the App Store.