Developer Denis Kutuzov has released Navichord 2.0, the biggest update yet for the iPad instrument and songwriting tool.
The update brings a new chord pad layout, support for MIDI messages for chord pads, 10 internal instruments and more.
Here’s what’s new in Navichord 2.0:
- All-new chord pad layout
- Quick chord and voicing modification
- Chord presets and randomization
- MIDI messages for chord pads
- Quick help walkthrough
- 10 internal instruments
- Internal instruments can be loaded separately to the grid/pads and the keyboard
- Stability and speed improvements
Navichord 2.0 is available for US $4.99 in the App Store.