AppBC shared several new videos for Modstep, its new iPad MIDI sequencer.
The first video, below, is an overview that looks at using Modstep with ‘all of your stuff’ – whether it’s a new iPad, an old iPad 1, software synths, your samples, your computer or your hardware gear:
The second video takes a look at Modstep’s built-in sampler:
- MIDI sequencer with Step Sequencer and Piano Roll
- Unlimited MIDI tracks
- Audio and MIDI streaming directly via charger cable to Mac and PC using studiomux technology
- Up to 128 MIDI CCs per Track can be modulated
- Built-in drum sampler with filter, delay and reverb, fully modulateable
- Built-in synthesizer with filter, delay and reverb, fully modulateable
- Templates to control external MIDI hardware
- Template editor to create your own templates for IAA Apps, desktop Apps and external MIDI devices
- Supports all MIDI interfaces for the iPad
- Core functionality controllable via external MIDI controllers
- Works on all iPads (iPad 1 restricted to MIDI only)
- Trigger out
- Integrated IAA mixer
- Step Sequencer with active steps
- Use third party IAAs as instruments and effects within one app
- iOS 8 or later
- for audio and MIDI streaming to a Mac or PC, the studiomux server software is required (free download)
Modstep is available now for US $19.99.
If you’ve used Modstep, leave a comment and share your thoughts!