The latest episode of Modular Monthly takes a look at the Make Noise Maths Eurorack module.
The Maths module is an analog computer that’s designed for musical purposes, so you can do things like:
- Apply Lag, Slew or Portamento to control voltages
- Change the depth of modulation and modulate backwards!
- Combine up to 4 control signals to create more complex modulations
- Musical Events such as Ramping up or Down in Tempo, on command
- Initiating Musical events upon sensing motion in the system
- Musical note division and / or Flam
It’s available via Make Noise for US $290.