This video is a review of the TEControl USB MIDI Breath Controller.
In the video, Bryan Lake demonstrates using the TEControl USB MIDI Breath Controller with guitar and software synths, using the breath controller in place of a mod wheel.
- Software configurable min/max input and out ranges, sensitivity, MIDI channel and MIDI CC, Pitch bend or Aftertouch
- Save and load your presets
- Insensitive to ambient pressure
- Full resolution for all input ranges (MIDI 0-127)
- Firmware upgradable for future enhancements
- USB-MIDI class compliant, Plug&Play out of the box on Windows and Mac
- USB powered
- Configuration Utility available for Windows and MAC, tested on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (Intel only), Windows 10 (Intel only), OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
The TEControl USB MIDI Breath Controller is available for 99.99 Euro.