Thonk has introduced an updated version of the Music Thing Modular Turing Machine.
Here’s a video preview:
The 2016 revised Turing Machine has many improvements:
- Rotary loop length switch
- Pulse out
- Easier to build: a larger PCB in the same width, clock and noise circuits are more robust
- Compatible with existing expanders
- Aluminum panel with brand new design
- Rotary length switch for selecting different pattern lengths
- Pulse out = like step one of the pulses expander
- Improved clock input
- Compatible with older Pulses, Voltages and Vactrol Mix expanders
- Two boards, includes Backpack for easier DIY layout
- Trimmer for accurately setting the Lock level
It will be available in April, as a full kit or as a panel + PCB set.