The Yamaha DX-7 is one of the most successful synthesizers of all time – but it also has a reputation as being one of the most cumbersome synths to program.
DTronics has introduced a new hardware controller, the DTronics DT7, designed to provide hands-on control of the synthesis options of Yamaha DX series synths.
- The DT7 runs it’s own software within it’s own processors
- Firmware updates over MIDI
- Supporting different types DX-series
- Provides a knob for every parameter, no layers, no fuss!
- Easily adjust envelopes of the appropriate operator’s Envelope generators, pitch settings, scaling…!
Pricing and Availability:
The DTronics DT7 is priced at 1249,- Euro and is expected to be available ‘soon’. See the DTronics site for more info.