Vatanator is a new drum machine for iPad that is designed to emulate vintage drum machines, but with modern features.
It comes with 140 built-in drum machine presets, but also offers the ability to add your own samples. It features advanced MIDI integration, MIDI learn and iOS must-haves, like AudioCopy, Audiobus, Inter-App Audio & Ableton Link.
- iOS 7.1 or later compatible, iPad retina graphics
- Record patterns in real-time with quantization, MIDI assignable
- 16/32 steps sequencer with advanced MIDI options
- Fast loading of presets on the fly
- Full MIDI implementation
- Background audio
- Audiobus, Audiobus Remote, Inter-App Audio and Ableton Link support
- Ability to import samples via AudioCopy, Dropbox or iTunes Share
- Real-time effects with envelope follower, MIDI assignable
- Song arranger, ability to store a sequence of patterns and play them in order
- 8 channel mixer with volume control and mute/solo for any individual instrument
- Almost 3k samples included
- Full manual, with actual MIDI spec
Vatanator is available for US $5.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Vatanator, share your thoughts on it in the comments!