Revoice Pro 3.2 now includes manual tuning enhancements, scale grids, a bar and beats display, and Doubler enhancements, along with other time-saving audio processing and workflow improvements.
Overview of Revoice Pro
Revoice Pro is a purpose-built, stand-alone program which includes two automatic editing processes, manual time/pitch Warp processes and a double track generator. Developers describe the program as “workflow-optimized” for integration with major DAWs. Revoice Pro’s APT (Audio Performance Transfer) process can automatically transfer the timing, pitch, intonation or loudness features from one signal to one or more target signals, allowing the user to match the timing and tuning of double tracks or syncing ADR. APT is powered by an advanced version of Synchro Arts’ VocALign. If double tracks haven’t been recorded, Revoice Pro’s Doubler process creates incredibly natural-sounding ones.
Warp Processing, with an intuitive interface, provides fast, manual manipulation of audio timing and pitch with what they’re calling “stunningly transparent” audio quality. Automatic grid-based pitch correction is also available. Changes to the time and pitch of one track can be quickly transferred to other related tracks. Revoice Pro integrates easily with most DAWs, using simple Revoice Pro Link plug-ins or familiar drag-and-drop or copy-and-paste operations.
New in Revoice Pro 3.2:
- Improved Manual Warp (Pitch and Time) Editing Tools: Autoplay adjustable note against selectable reference tracks
- Tuning and Scale Grids: Select and display with adjustable reference frequency
- Bar & Beats Display: Tempo grids can be displayed and loaded from MIDI files
- Improved Doubler: New factory presets, automation functionality and formant range increases
- Improved DAW integration and workflow: With Studio One, Pro Tools and others
Here is a more detailed overview of the updated Revoice Pro:
- Tightening the timing, pitch and vibrato of “stacked” lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks.
- Creating one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track.
- Lip-syncing dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even
- when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Changing the inflection in dialog (ADR, voice-overs etc.) with the desired Guide pattern provided by recording the director or dialog editor.
Pricing and Availability. Revoice Pro 3.2 is a free update for Revoice V3 owners and runs with a Revoice Pro 3 iLok license. For new users of Revoice, the recommended retail price is $599 US (currently discounted by 25% through April 30) via the Synchro Arts webstore. Additional information, reviews, and a 14-day free trial are available at the Synchro Arts website.