Here’s a demo, via Synth Man, of the Artisan Electronic Instruments Ottava Synthesizer:
The Artisan Electronic Instruments Ottava Synthesizer is a dual-oscillator hybrid analog + digital synthesizer. Here’s an overview of the synth and its features:
The Ottava is available in two versions: Baroque (black) and Atomic (white).
- Duophonic / Monophonic
- Dual Analog Oscillators with PWM and Shape Modulation from Saw, through Blade and Triangle waveforms.
- Modulatable Color and Amplitude Noise source
- Advanced CMOS Ring Modulator with 9 Wave Mangling Variations
- Dual Sub Oscillators; -1 or -2 down, Smooth or Square Wave
- 4 Pole Analog Low Pass Filter with Resonance control into self-oscialltion.. playable over 5 octaves.
- Analog VCA
- 4 rate modulatable LFOs with 8 waveforms and 4 modes of operation, including key-sync and one-shot
- 4 DAHSDR (ADSR plus delay and hold) with Looping and 3 trigger modes.
- Modifier Functions allow combinations of Modulators and/or Keyboard inputs to create new modulations.
- 21 Digital Modulation sources with 25 Destinations for complex sound gerneation possibilities.
- Patch Storage and Recall with 10 perfoirmance Quick Access buttons.
- Through-hole part construction
The Ottava Synthesizer is available for US $649 via the Artisan site.