Erica Synths has introduced the Pico SEQ – a new module that they say is the world’s smallest 16-stage step sequencer.
And, while the Pico SEQ is just 3HP wide, it’s still packed with features, including adjustable sequence length, quantization, gate length per step, sequence memory and more.
- Selectable sequence length – up to 16 steps
- Quantised CV output – 7 different scales
- Adjustable Gate length for each step
- Step off and step merge function
- Slide function on selected steps
- Transpose function
- Random pattern generation function (within a scale)
- 5 play modes
- Sequence memory (16 sequences with all settings)
Pricing and Availability
The Erica Synths Pico SEQ is expected to be available in June, priced at US $134.