Native Instruments has introduced Replika XT – a creative multi-mode delay plugin for OS X & Windows.
The five delay modes span crisp digital repeats, ‘analog warmth’, and experimental textures. Additionally, seven effects and advanced options let you add depth and width to mixes.
Replika XT was inspired by some of the most revered delays in history. The plug-in features five delay modes, each with its own distinct character.
- Modern provides clean, precise, controllable repeats.
- Vintage Digital offers warm, repeats modeled after early samplers and digital delays.
- Analog replicates the sound of analog bucket-brigade pedals.
- Tape provides the punchy, smooth sound of classic tape echo units.
- Diffusion Mode provides swirling reverberant echoes unlike any physical space.
Pattern controls allow you to create rhythmic repeats that shift organically with the music. Panning for each delay line as well as the dry signal allows a custom stereo image. The ducking feature keeps percussive hits tight while still adding space to a drum mix.
Replika XT is available now for $99 / 99 € / £89 / ¥ 12,800 / AU$ 149. See the NI site for audio demos.