Arturia has introdued Farfisa V, a software recreation of the Farfisa Compact Deluxe, with some additional features from the Duo Compact series.
The new virtual organ, for Mac & Windows, uses physical modeling to emulate the original. Arturia says that they modeled the real behavior of each component, right down to the transistors, oscillators, filters and built-in effects.
- Physical modeling of the dual-manual Farfisa Compact Deluxe plus pedals
- Upper manual, lower manual and bass pedal sections
- Selectable bass key range to cover 1 or 2 octaves
- Bass Sharp/Soft control to change tone of bass section from Flute to Strings
- Percussion section with adjustable decay times
- Includes classic stompbox-type modeled effects
- Simple drag-and-drop to change FX order
- Guitar amp simulator output for vintage live sound
- Convolution reverb with custom classic spring reverbs
- Sync – allows tremolo to match host computer tempo
- Repeat Sync – allows Repeater to match host computer tempo
- Individual voice tuning
- ToneDraw: Additive/wave draw sliders
- Selectable bass waveform with 4-pole resonant filter
- User waveform with additive synthesis and wavedrawing modes
- Upper Attack and release envelopes
- ‘Knee lever’ for tone / wah control via expression pedal, mod wheel or aftertouch
- Polyphonic or Paraphonic operation
Pricing and Availability:
Farfisa V is available now (AAX-, AU-, VST2-, and VST3-compatible) as a boxed version from Arturia dealers, or online as a download directly from Arturia, for €199.00 EUR/$199.00 USD. Farfisa V is also included in Arturia’s V Collection 5 bundle.