Medly Labs has released Medly 3.0 an update to their iOS music making app that adds support for new controls, Apple Watch, 10 languages and more.
Here’s what’s new in Medly 3.0:
- You can finally pause your song when editing a Section.
- Quickly switch between the next and pervious Sections when editing.
- Added localizing to 10 new languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
- Apple Watch: Open, play and control Medly songs right from your wrist. Perfect for running in the background and using Inter-App Audio or Audiobus.
- We’ve added a “Paste Linked” to the Section options and have made “Paste” create a non-linked copy.
- You can now start the Medly tutorial by going to: Albums screen > tap M (top left corner) > Tips and Tricks > start tutorial
Here’s an example track made in Medly:
Medly is available now free download, but additional sound packs are available as In-App purchases.