Developer Ales Tsurko has released Eera – a monophonic software synth for iPad with a built-in X/Y controller that allows for continuous control over pitch and expression.
- unusual parabolic oscillator with width modulation;
- vintage reverb;
- tube-saturated amplifier (with overdrive possibility);
- state-variable filter;
- LFO modulations as well as parameters dependence on keyboard’s X/Y;
- sample rate up to 96 kHz;
- factory presets designed for your inspiration;
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio ready.
Eera is available for US $4.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Eera, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!