In this new video, Schaaf demonstrates the sonic capabilities of the RT-451, with a studio recording of the filter, processing a Spectralis II groove.
The RT-451 Dual Multimode Filter is a Eurorack module that features two 12dB multimode filters that can be be configured to be used in a variety of ways.
- 2x 12dB multimode filters with lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch
- Resonance settings up to self oscillation
- 1 volt/octave tracking over multiple octaves at self oscillation
- 2 cv inputs for cutoff modulation with cv inversion for each filters
- 1 cv input for resonance modulation with cv inversion for each filter
- Cv inputs of filter one are automapped to filter two if no jack is inserted at filter two
- Two signal inputs with independent gain control
- Independent filter outputs
The RT-451 Dual Multimode Filter is available now for US $420. See the Radikal Technologies site for more info.