VirSyn has released VoxSyn for iOS – a voice-controlled synthesizer that goes beyond traditional vocoding.
Talk or sing into the microphone and you’ll trigger various synthesizer sounds following your voice pitch or the notes touched on the hexagonal keyboard / external MIDI Keyboard. The harmonic table note layout visualizes your voices pitch in realtime and also let you play notes for more traditional vocoder effects.
Sounds are based on the TERA synth engine.
Here’s a demo of VoxSyn in action:
- Voice control of pitch and timbr
- 22-channel Vocoder
- Integrated preset synthesizer engine
- Hundreds of presets included
- Hi-end Reverb and Chorus/Delay/Distortion/Phaser effects
- Share/Export of audio recordings
- CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI and Background audio
- Inter App Audio compatible
- Audiobus 2 support (Input/Filter/Output) with state saving
VoxSyn is available for US $6.99 in the App Store.