HoRNet Plugins has introduced TrackUtility MK2, a new version of their ‘Swiss Army knife’ plugin for audio.
TrackUtility lets you change a track from stereo to mono, remove DC, pan, trim, etc.
It can also work as stereo simulator and as a a mastering limiter.
TrackUtility MK2 adds a grouping function to allow for the change of any parameter to multiple instances at once, revamps the RMS meter with a freely adjustable window and borrows the limiter code straight from Magnus, allowing you to choose three different auto release times.
- Track muting.
- DC removal.
- Channel Selector (work on L + R or just L or R or invert L and R).
- Phase reversal (separate for L and R channels).
- Gain adjustment (from -60dB to +60dB).
- Auto Gain adjustment in Peak and RMS mode.
- Pan control.
- Stereo width control that acts as fake stereo simulator on mono tracks.
- Output clipper.
- Magnus Output limiter with three different auto release times.
- Peak output meter.
- RMS output meter with adjustable window analysis length.
- Grouping function to change setting s to many instances at once.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 Intel only) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3, RTAS and AAX format.
TrackUtility MK2 for Mac OS X & Windows (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available now for 11.99 EUR.