Roland has released an update to the JD-XA synthesizer that expands the sound library, improves functionality and addresses some bugs.
Here’s a preview of the version 1.5 preset sounds:
Here’s what’s new in version 1.5:
- The preload program sounds have been refreshed; now 256 sounds are provided.
- PROGRAM has been added to the sound copy function, allowing you to copy a factory-set program sound to the temporary area.
- Parameters are displayed incorrectly, depending on MFX type.
- When copying a pattern, pressing the cursor-right button while Dest Track is selected results in incorrect display.
- The volume level differs depending on the order in which program sounds are switched.
- The tempo is not applied to the unit when Temporary Play is clicked using JD-XA Librarian.
- Settings are not updated when Ctrl Src1-4 in PROGRAM CONTROL is switched.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
See the Roland site for details.