MolecularBytes has released AtomicTransient, a polyphonic multichannel transient effect plug-in for Mac OS X & Windows.
In addition to percussion and drums, AtomicTransient processes polyphonic instruments and mixes as well, and can do ‘note-based’ process processing, without affecting other notes.
Here’s the official intro video:
- input filtered transient detection
- three independent processing channels
- monophonic and polyphonic processing
- ADSR envelope and LFO-Filter effects
- channel mixer with output effect filter
- graphical live displays to visualize signal, processing and signal’s ADSR
- input and output level meter
- gain and auto-gain modificators
- moderate CPU usage (up to 100 instances possible)
- MIDI controlling + integrated MIDI learn
- multipurpose factory Presets
- preset-browser, user- and factory-preset grouping, copy & paste presets to clipboard
- A/B program comparison
- resizable user interface and two different Skins
- executable standalone-application (Windows only)
Pricing and Availability
AtomicTransient is available now for Mac & Windows for 129 Euro (normally 159 Euro). A demo version is also available.