Plankton Electronics has introduced The Jellyfish – a PT2399-based Eurorack delay module.
- PT2399 based Eurorack delay module
- Delay time from 32 miliseconds to 1,23 seconds
- LFO with triangle and square waves to modulate the delay time. With individual output
- “SYNC!” input to synchronize the delay time with a pulse wave
- “Lo-Fi” function to distort and shape the sound with dirty tones
- Send and return paths to modify the delayed sound before the output
- Infinite feedback for never-ending sounds
- Mix section with attenuator and clip led + “Dry” & “Wet” controls
- CV inputs for time, wet mix, and feedback
- Delay low pass filter for a softened sound
Here’s a video demo of The Jellyfish in action:
The Jellyfish Audio Demos:
Pricing and Availability
The Jellyfish is available now, both as a DIY project, or assembled for US $270. See the Plankton Electronics site for details.