Organizers of The Seventh Wave Festival Of Electronic Music, coming to Birmingham, UK Nov 10-13, have shared updated information on the new event.
The line-up includes:
- Ambient industrialists :zoviet*france:,
- Kraut-rock’ and electronica collective Gnod,
- Ex-Kraftwerk member Wolfgang Flur;
- DJ Rusty Egan of Visage fame; and
- Richard Barbieri (Japan).
The festival will feature key note speeches from Wolfgang Flur (Ex-Kraftwerk), Andy McCluskey (of multi-million selling synth pop exponents OMD) and DJ Rusty Egan (whose Blitz Club started the New Romantic movement).
The Conference line up is now complete further to the addition of two speakers
- Richard Barbieri (Japan/Rain Tree Crow/Porcupine Tree)
- Rudi Esch (MakroSoft, Die Krupps) [Rudi is an expert in German Electronic Music]
- Dr Gerard Ryan
- Wolfgang Flur
- Andy McCluskey
- Richard Barbierir
- Rudi Esch
- Rusty Egan
via Chris Wave