Free State FX has introduced the FSFX 103: Lopass Gate, a new Synthesizers.com style 5U module, inspired by the classic Buchla Low Pass Gate design.
It is based on Buchla 292C schematic, with a unique resonance circuit, designed with the help of Phil Petschke of Megaohm.
The result expands upon the possibilities of the original Low Pass Gate by incorporating a new resonance/feedback circuit capable of self oscillation and waveshaping.
- Vactec VTL5C3/2 Vactrol for classic sound and response
- Can be used as a VCF, VCA, or both
- FM Input with Inverting Level Control
- Dotcom Power Header
- All thru-hole PCB components (no SMD)
- Shallow – module depth only 1.75″
- 1/4″ Switchcraft Jacks”
Pricing and Availability
The FSFX 103: Lopass Gate is available now for US $220.