Mylar Melodies shared this in-depth video demo of the Transistor Sounds Labs Stepper Acid, a 303-inspired step sequencer.
The Stepper Acid is a 16-step Eurorack sequencer module designed with live performance in mind.
- 16-step sequencer
- Adjustable pattern length
- Adjustable analogue slide
- Song mode for pattern chaining
- Stores up to 40 patterns
- Detach mode for playing one pattern while entering another
- 0-5V range CV (5 octaves)
- Gate and accent output
- 5V or 12V selectable
- Variable swing function
- Dual microcontroller design
- Adjustable clock sync input and output
- Includes: 24PPQN (Sync24), 48PPQN, 96PPQN and 4PPQN (one note per pulse)
Pricing and Availability
The Stepper Acid sequencer is available now for US 395.00. See Transistor Sounds Labs site for more info.