Heart of Noise has introduced GalaXynth, a new software synth for Mac & Windows (AU, VST) that they describe as ‘a workstation synth from the future’.
GalaXynth is designed to let you create a huge variety of acoustic and synthetic sounds, while still maintaining the tweakability of traditional synths.
- Uses “Auditory Synthesis”, modeled after the human ear, that they say is ‘capable of producing almost any sound’
- Over a hundred included instruments
- Browse sounds in a natural way in a 2D map
- Mix and morph any combination of instruments
- Tweak your sound with intuitive performance knobs
- Binaural modeling for “3D Sound”
- Refine your sound with 7 high quality effects
- Minimal CPU load and install size, no loading times
Here’s a quick look at 5 fun things you can do with GalaXynth:
Here are the official audio demos:
Pricing and Availability
GalaXynth is available now for US $99.
If you’ve used GalaXynth, share your thoughts on it in the comments!