Synthrotek has introduced ADSR – a simple envelope generator that still offers some unique features.
CV is additive for overall length of ADR stages in ADSR mode and add even more length to just the Release stage by adding CV into the Release jack. AR mode allows for snappy to long dynamic rhythm lengths.
The module offers very short minimum lengths, self cycling and a maximum output of 5 volts.
- Stage Lengths:
- Attack: 4ms-2 seconds (up to ~ 4 seconds with CV)
- Decay: 4ms-2 seconds (up to ~ 4 seconds with CV)
- Sustain (based on gate length)Release 4ms-2 seconds (up to ~ 4 seconds with CV)
- LED indication for each section
- CV over ADR
- CV over Release
- ADSR or AR mode
- Exponential or Linear Curves
- 4HP wide
- Depth: 40mm
- Current Draw: +12: 30mA, -12: n/a, +5: n/a
Pricing and Availability
The Synthrotek ADSR module is available as a kit for US $79.99 and prebuilt for $124.99.