Spectrasonics has announced that their major new software virtual instrument Keyscape is now available worldwide. Announced one week ago after ten years of development, Keyscape features the largest selection of collector keyboards in the world, including rare and unique keyboards that had never been sampled before.
Each of the 36 sought-after keyboards in Keyscape were carefully restored and then deeply sampled and behavior modeled “in unprecedented detail” by Spectrasonics’ Sound Development team. Keyscape operates both as a self-contained software plug-in and also integrates fully within the company’s flagship synthesizer, Omnisphere 2.
Keyscape Technical Specifications
- Extensive library with over 500 “Best-in-class” sounds, 36 Instrument Models and Hybrid “Duo” Patches
- Deeply Multi-sampled sounds with up to 32-way velocity switching, Round Robins, etc.
- Custom Controls specially crafted for each patch allow intuitive sound modification
- Software features high quality, authentic circuit modeled amplifiers and effects
- Mechanical Noise, Pedal Noise and Release Noise behavior modeling
- Available as Download (77 GB) or Boxed USB Drive Edition
- Optional “Lite” installation (30 GB) for stage use
- Full Omnisphere 2 integration
Here are a some Keyscape sound examples:
Pricing and Availability. Spectrasonics’ Keyscape is now available for purchase in both boxed and download editions. The boxed edition features USB installation drives, and is sold exclusively through Spectrasonics’ worldwide authorized dealer network. The download edition is available exclusively from the Spectrasonics webstore. Keyscape has a suggested retail price of $399 US / € 349.
Additional information, including video, full sound listings, background information on each model and over 5 hours of audio demos showing Keyscape at the Spectrasonics website.