Reader Steven Lipcsei let us know about a free patch librarian that he’s developed for the Korg Radias synthesizer.
- read/write the original RADIAS Editor’s .rdl files;
- store more then 256 programs;
- sort programs by program number, program name, programmer name or comment;
- set the program category, programmer name and comment on multiple programs;
- randomize the synthesizer parameters by 10 groups;
The Korg Radias Librarian is a free download from Lipcsei’s site.
Note: It’s a Java application – so Java is required on your computer in order to run it.