iMusicAlbum has released an update to SoundScaper – an iPad synth designed for creating soundscapes, atmospheric textures, drones, glitches and noises.
The update features new morphing capabilities that let you transition between scenes in different modes and add effects during the morphing process.
Here’s what’s new in SoundScaper 1.8:
- New control pad of oscillators in the morphing interface.
- Possibility to change oscillators parameters during the morphing.
- Automatic output level control during the morphing.
- Automatic return to zero option for parameters in morphing.
- New MIDI controls for the morphing options.
- Added very creative feature of feedback.
- Improved morphing modes.
- Two range of rate for main LFOs.
- Added option of drift for main LFOs.
- Added new presets for oscillators.
Pricing and Availability
SoundScaper is available for US $9.99 in the App Store.