WMD let us know that their new Performance Mixer is now shipping.
The WMD Performance Mixer is an 8-channel Eurorack audio mixer, designed specifically for live performance and jam sessions within the Eurorack modular ecosystem.
The Performance Mixer offers six mono channels, with two selectable and summable inputs each, two true stereo channels, two selectable auxiliary sends, cue mixing, and lots of CV control.
- CUE Mixing allows you to monitor signals before they hit front of house
- 6 Mono channels with 2 selectable and summable inputs gives you a total of 12
- 2 True stereo channels
- Voltage control over Level and Panning for all channels
- 2 Auxiliary sends available Pre and Post fader
- 4 unity gain inputs for adding submixes or external audio sources
- 2 Headphone outs, 1-3.5 mm and 1- 1?4 inch for collaboration and convenience
- Expandable with PM MUTES and PM CHANNELS modules also available
Designed and hand assembled in Denver, CO USA.
Above, Alex Anderson (Nasty Nachos) building a track with the WMD Performance Mixer, Juno 106, MPC5000, WMD/SSF Monolith w/ Rossum Evolution Filter, and 12U of WMD modular.
Pricing and Availability
The Performance Mixer is shipping now, with these MAP prices:
- Performance Mixer: $749
- PM Mutes Expand: $99
- PM Channels Expand: $249
See the WMD site for details.