Thonk has announced availability of the Humpback multimode voltage controlled filter, a 2-pole, CA3080-based implementation of the classic state variable architecture.
The controls of the filter are:
- Filter cutoff – a hardwired DC voltage frequency control
- CV inputs – two frequency CV inputs are included on the panel and controlled by attenuators.
- Outputs – lowpass, bandpass, highpass and notch are available simultaneously
- Signal input – one signal input is available on the panel
- Resonance-resonance control is included and is hot-rodded to allow self-oscillation. In self oscillation the filter will produce a sine wave output.
Pricing and Availability
The Thonk Humpback filter is available as a full DIY kit for £85.00.