Native Instruments has released Traktor Pro 2.11.0, a free update that brings Ableton Link support and more.
Here’s what’s new in Traktor Pro 2.11.0:
- Traktor Pro 2.11.0 now features Ableton Link integration, making syncing with other supported audio apps much easier. Whether it’s an iOS app, a desktop DAW like Ableton or other Link-enabled DJ software, you can keep everything in time, either on a single computer, or multi-user over WiFI or an Ethernet cable.
- The update also introduces a new Step Sequencer for Remix Decks, which lets you create rhythms on-the-fly across 4 rows of one-shot samples. Multiple Traktor decks can be used for the Step Sequencer. Users can change samples and add effects/swing/filters to enhance DJ sets. The Step Sequencer works out-of-the-box and on-screen with the Traktor Kontrol S8 and D2, and as a user MIDI mapping for the Traktor Kontrol F1. All Step Sequencer functions are also MIDI-mappable.
- Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000NXS2 multi-players now have HID support. View track information on the CDJ screen, use the built-in audio interface, and access deck features from your controls. The DJM-900NXS2 club mixer is now Traktor Scratch Certified. The mixer’s dual audio interfaces facilitate seamless changeovers.
- Allen & Heath’s newly-released XONE:PX5 4+1 channel club mixer also has Traktor Scratch Certification.
- Included with the free update are five bonus Remix Sets for use with the Step Sequencer.
Traktor Pro 2.11.0 is available as a free update via the Native Instruments Service Center.