Elektron today introduced the Analog Drive, a 100% analog distortion stompbox, offering eight different analog distortion circuits.
“The eight different analog distortion circuits makes the Analog Drive the most flexible stompbox there is,” says Elektron CEO Jonas Hillman. “It is the perfect match for any guitar rig and does wonders for mono synthesizers and vintage drum machines too.”
- The sheer sonic range of the Analog Drive, courtesy of the eight different analog distortion circuits, is in itself a marvel. One stompbox harboring so many tone shaping opportunities: unheard of until now. Analog Drive is a bottomless well of new sounds.
- 3 band analog EQ – The mid band is sweepable, which is very handy for dialing in the perfect EQ setting. The mid EQ can also be controlled with an expression pedal, making it easy to create analog wah-like sounds.
- Store up to 100 user presets
- All settings are fully controllable via MIDI and it can even send MIDI program change messages.
- 100% analog signal path
- 8 different analog distortion circuits
- 3 band analog EQ, with sweapable mid
- 100 user preset slots
- MIDI IN/OUT ports
- ¼? audio input
- ¼? audio output
- 2 × Expression pedal input
- Fully controllable via MIDI
- Capable of sending MIDI program change
Analog Drive Audio Examples:
Pricing & Availability
Analog Drive is available now, priced at $379/€399/£349.