The update adds new options to the field recorder.
Also in this update:
- Improved automatic gain control for recorder.
- Marking sample on minimum points of level for cutting.
- Additional editor option – Filter and Normalizer.
- Additional editor option – Undo operation.
- Selecting part of sample during playback as effect.
- MIDI controls for selecting part of sample.
- Individual or group LFO for each effect parameter.
- Inverting LFO value for each parameter.
- LFO rate defined in seconds or beats with BPM sync.
- Sync BPM with main or alter MIDI device or thru IAA.
- Several new presets added.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
Here’s a demo of the sample editor:
Pricing and Availability
FieldScaper is available for US $9.99 in the Apple App Store.