Developer Armando Montanez has released s(M)exoscope, a free oscilloscope plugin for Windows and Mac.
The app, originally released by Bram de Jong and Sean Evans of Smart Electronix, has been updated with 64-bit support and more.
Changes in s(M)exoscope:
- Fixed line rendering gaps.
- Rebuilt for release compatibility and optimization.
- Included build for 64-bit Windows.
- Ported to JUCE framework.
- Refresh rate increased to 30fps.
- Mouse crosshair black instead of inverted.
s(M)exoscope is available now as a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).