Arturia today announced MiniLab Mk II, a new MIDI controller that combines a keyboard, 16 rotary knobs, touch controllers and a software suite.
Here’s the official intro video:
- 25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard.
- 2 banks of 8 high quality velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting.
- 16 rotary encoders (2 of them are clickable).
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel.
- 8 user presets.
- Sustain pedal jack.
- Octave up and octave down buttons for full range.
- USB powered.
- USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed.
- Mac or PC.
Kensington Security Slot.
Pricing and Availability
The MiniLab Mk II is expected to be available later this month for 99 EUR/$119 USD.