ZYLIA has introduced a new microphone system, the ZYLIA ZM-1, that’s designed to let you make multitrack recordings from a single microphone.
The ZYLIA ZM-1 is a special type of microphone that was designed specifically for multi-track music recording.
- 19 microphone capsules
- LED ring status indicator
- 48 KHz / 24 bit recording
- USB connectivity
- Easy to deploy
The microphone records in a 3D array, and then you can use ‘virtual microphones’ to extract individual tracks.
ZYLIA Studio is a dedicated application for recording and processing:
- Desktop application for MAC and Linux
- Create, cut and store your recordings
- Extract individual instruments into separate tracks
- Create a balanced recording by mixing individual instruments
- Produce stereo tracks in WAV
- Export tracks into any DAW software
- Free software updates
ZYLIA Cloud is the audio processing heart of the ZYLIA Portable Recording Studio. Main features of the cloud platform:
- Online storage and processing for your recordings
- User profile setup
- Handling of payments
- Data synchronization between multiple devices
- Freemium subscription model
Here’s a demo of the ZM-1 system in action:
Pricing and Availability
ZYLIA ZM-1 is available for pre-order for US $999. The cloud processing service is available for $10/month for 10 hours of audio processing.