Erica Synths has introduced four new modules in their Pico line of Eurorack modules: Pico SEQS, Pico Logic, Pico A Logic and Pico DSP.
Pico SEQS is an advanced 4 channel sequential switch with sophisticated control over switching the channels. It combines clock and/or CV signals to advance to next step and define number of steps. Use it for switching CVs or audio sources in order to achieve distinct modulations and soundscapes.
- Number of switches – 4
- Simultaneous switches ON – 1
- CV control over sequence direction and length
- External clock input
- Chanel status indication LEDs
Pico LOGIC is a Boolean logic module that lets you manage several Gate signals in advanced ways. 2×8 logic algorithms in just 3HP module.
- 2 independent sections of 2xIN and OUT
- 8 logic algorithms in each sections
- Internal connection of inputs of both sections
- Mode indication via RGB LEDs
- Output signal status LEDs
Pico A LOGIC – aka, their ‘CERN Hadron Collider for CVs’. It takes two incoming CVs and outputs momentary SUM and DIFFERENCE of both CVs, as well as follows curves MAXIMUM and MINIMUM values of both CVs. Patch audio signals into both inputs and get distinct ringmodulation and waveshaping effects!
- 2 CV/audio inputs
- Simultaneous outputs of sum, difference, maximum and minimum levels of both inputs
- 4 output signal control LEDs
Pico DSP is a small brother of their Black Hole DSP module. It features 8 custom effects, with two adjustable parameters and CV control over the first parameter.
- 8 great sounding stereo custom effects
- 2 adjustable parameters per effect
- CV control over the first parameter
- Dry/Wet control
- Stereo output
- Colour coded effects selection
Pricing and Availability:
- Pico SEQS: 70€ (ex. VAT)
- Pico Logic: 80€ (ex. VAT)
- Pico A Logic: 70€ (ex. VAT)
- Pico DSP: 120€ (ex. VAT)
See the Erica Synths site for details.