Cakewalk has announced their new Sonar Home Studio for Windows.
Touch-enabled Sonar Home Studio takes full advantage of new Windows 10 audio technologies and drivers to give the user desktop-like performance even with laptop and tablet computers. Sonar Home Studio comes with over 1000 loops, 64 audio tracks/128 MIDI tracks, Overloud TH3 Cakewalk Amp Simulator, full drag-and-drop support, effect plug-ins, Rapture Session synth, an intuitive setup guide, Help Module and more.
- Includes 700 loops, 400 One Shots and FX for music creation
- Up to 64 audio tracks supporting large projects
- Overloud TH3 Cakewalk Guitar Amp simulator with world-class guitar tones
- Built-in Browser to easily drag and drop loops, instruments, effects, and track templates
- Share your music on SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Optimized for Windows 10, enjoy fast and responsive audio I/O, and robust performance
- An intuitive guided setup on first launch to help get you get started immediately
- Help Module: A “hovering” system to learn/command the program fast!
- A great assortment of hi-quality effect plug-ins including Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Compressor/Gate, Filters, Phaser, EQ, Modulation and more
- Studio Instruments Suite features four different instruments that create the perfect band: Bass, Electric Piano, Drums, and Strings
- Rock-solid support for USB microphones and the Rocksmith Real Tone cable
- 8 Style Dial FX modules that give you simple yet professional mix results with ease
- Rapture Session sample player comes with 450 sounds ranging from soaring synth lead and devastating synth basses to thought provoking atmospheric pads and cinematic strings
- Integration with LANDR online mastering – the easiest way to finalize your songs before sharing and publishing
- An onboard “Curve EQ” for sophisticated tone shaping through equalization
- Dedicated Comping Tool lets you consolidate the best sections from multiple takes into a single killer track
- The Start Screen organizes all your projects with images of each session and provides quick tips to get you inspired
- The SONAR Smart Tool gives you intuitive and powerful editing capabilities
- Deep MIDI and audio editing tools let you tweak to perfection
- VST2 and VST3 plug-in support – compatible with thousands of effects and instruments by the world’s leading developers
- Supports REX and “ACIDized” loop formats
- 8 languages French, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian/Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, and Russian
Pricing and Availability
Sonar Home Studio (MSRP $49.99, special introductory price of $34.99 through November 30) for Windows 7/8/10 is available globally through music and sound retailers as well as Valve’s Steam Store and the Cakewalk Store. Additional version and pricing details are on the Cakewalk website.