Developer Momo Müller has introduced an unofficial Roland Boutique TR-09 MIDI Editor.
The controller for the Synthesizer Roland Boutique TR-09 can be used as VST and Standalone on Windows 32/64 Bit and VST, AU and Standalone on Mac.
- The TR-09 parameters can be automated, they can be stored in your Project.
- With the X-Y-Pad any controller can be selected and controlled.
- You can rename the Pad Title.
- You can rename the Editor Patch and safe you sound as VST Presets (..fxp).
- The hidden parameter “Comp” for BD and SD, „Decay” for RC, Clap, Rim and CC and “Tune” for Rim, OH, Clap and CH , can be changed on the “TR-09 Midi Edtior”, which are not present on the TR-09 surface.
Pricing and Availability
The Roland Boutique TR-09 MIDI Editor is available now for 5,90 €.