U-He used component-level modelling technology to create the most authentic model possible.
They say that ‘all the subtle characteristics and quirks found in the original are present in Repro-1.’
- Component-level modelling of a classic monophonic synth
- 2 oscillators: saw/pulse and saw/triangle/pulse, including combinations and pulse width modulation.
- White noise generator
- Mixer for the audio generators with feedback path for extra bass boost
- Filter: 4-pole lowpass, capable of self-oscillation. Cutoff, Resonance, dedicated envelope and key tracking controls
- Amplifier: ADSR envelope with curve trimmer
- Modulation true to the original, plus an extra 2-slot matrix
- LFO: saw/triangle/pulse, including combinations
- Extra modulation sources: AR/ASR envelope adopted from the wavefolder effect, plus Trigger and Gate
- Arpeggiator: up or up/down, latch mode
- Sequencer: Two-patterns, step recording: Editable pitch/velocity, note/tie/pause status per step, max. 32-notes each pattern (or 64 notes when chained). Copy/paste and rotate functions, save/load presets
- 5 built-in effects: wavefolder/distortion, delay/chorus, EQ/resonator, reverb, sonic conditioner/dynamics processor
- 500 factory presets
Pricing and Availability
Repro-1 is available now for Linux, Mac & Windows for US $99.
If you’ve used Repro-1, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!