G-Sonique has introduced FM Wave XR7 – a new FM synthesizer for Mac & Windows that lets you draw your own waveforms.
Sounds can be filtered via 2 serial connected filters, vintage analog low pass filter and 8 filters modeled after real DSP chips. Additionally, sounds can be processed with D-Monizer (new concept of synth sound effect) and a custom adjustable waveshaper with 3 parameters.
- 3X real time wavedrawing oscillator with Save and Load function
- 3X Multistage, multi-shape envelope with envelope pitch modulation and amplitude/bolume modulation
- FM1 and FM2 modulation + micromodulation
- 2x Filters (serial)
- 1x Analogue modeled low pass filter
- 1x Virtual analog filter module, modeled after algorithms of hardware DSP chips (8 types of filters (G-Low pass, Low pass, 303 Low pass, High pass, G-High pass, Bandpass, G-Band pass, Peaking)
- Multimode filter envelope
- LFO with modulation of filter 1+2, Osc 1,2,3, (sine, saw, square, triangle, noise)
- Distortion / Waveshaper – with parameters WX1, WX2, WX3 + normalization
- D-Monizer special effect
- Ping-pong delay: Delay, Feed, Mix knobs
- Amplitude envelope
- Preset manager with 87 presets
Pricing and Availability
FM Wave XR7 is available now for €40. See the G-Sonique site for demos and details.